Tuesday, November 15, 2005

To go where many men have gone before.....

Hi Y'all. I've finally done what I've been threatening my family I'd do and entered the blogosphere. This being my first foray into the new media I expect to have some fits and starts. I started this blog mostly so I'll have an outlet for my numerous daily rants and so that my wife won't have to listen to me so much and hopefully won't leave me. I plan mostly to write about my political views, but I'll write about whatever is on my mind at the time.
Right at this moment what's on my mind is my beloved Philadelphia Eagles. Monday night Football is currently on and the Eagles are tied 7-7 with the accursed Dallas Cowboys. America's team my ASS!!! Da' birds are fighting to stay above .500 tonight and the pressure is on. Without T.O. the whole offensive scheme has to change but they made it to the playoffs last year without him and they should be able to salvage the season and do the same this year. Football's on gotta go. E-A-G-L-E-S --EAGLES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home